Friday, August 19, 2011

For Sale

 I have a cute country mother-daughter apron set for sale, new and sewn by moi.

 The mother's apron is size "ample." That means, if you are slender, you'll have to wrap the ties around and tie them in the front, as the skirt is generous and covers the back all the way around; if you are not quite as slender as you would wish to be, you can tie it in the back, the skirt still wraps around quite a ways. The skirt is 32.5 inches long from the waistband. There are 2 pockets. This is 100% cotton material.




The matching daughter's apron is 23 inches long from the waistband, has two pockets and an adjustable tie for the neck.  (Sorry about the color-- my computer deceives me on colors, but I assure you the material is more sage as above, than the green seen below. )
 The trim fabric is one of my all-time favorite materials, and I have saved the last scrap for the perfect project, which happened to be these aprons.
The mother-daughter apron set is $40.00 + postage.
I can make adjustments, such as taking up the length of the skirts, or modifying the mother apron to be able to tie around the neck than be straps attached to the waistband (some people prefer one way, some the other!) for a small fee.

Please email me if you are interested: thepleasanttimes(at)gmail.com



ITEM BELOW IS SOLD.
 Next up is an eyelet petticoat, one size fits most everyone. The drawstring waist has an elastic back. The petticoat is 35 inches long, with 5 tucks. For a small fee, I can shorten the length by adding tucks, or take some out to make it longer. The petticoat is meant to be worn under a skirt, and show a decorative, lacy edge so it should be a little longer than your usual hemline. You can wear a slip under it and make this a skirt, as well. It is easy-care cotton/poly. I am asking $20.00 + postage. Please email if you are interested, thepleasanttimes(at)gmail.com   SOLD.
ITEM BELOW IS SOLD
I am in the process of making another petticoat to put up for sale; if anyone is interested in buying one, you can order now and I can customize the length, make it for a little girl, etc. please email to inquire. thepleasanttimes(at)gmail.com